Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A few SU Convention Highlights

Well life hasn't slowed down by any stretch since arriving home from convention and I think its way time to share a few photo highlights for me anyway from the lovely time I had in Brisbane at the Convention Centre.

This year was all the more special too because I had the greater sum of my team attending as well. It also takes me to a new level and the challenges grow to step it up and learn more in my role as a upline of a ever growing team. I have been blessed with a great bunch of girls and we willingly grow together  as we expand.

The other part I also look forward to as well besides all that convention has to offer is the opportunity to be roomie with my other team members- The JAI girls (Just Add Ink) these girls have been a wonderful support to my stampin Up journey and I value their friendship very dearly. I am honoured to be included in their team.


JAI Team Buddies- some members were missing and others have since joined too.
Paula is back too yay!!!!

Here are 5 from our team of 9 who attended, and I got to meet Jo Wilson (beside me on the right, who had recently rejoined in Australia after coming over from NZ, prior to convention,
A lovely opportunity to catch up with friends made online like my buddy - Kay Jacobs

and the gorgeous girl who I began the convention entrance with 3 years ago- Theresa A.
and my dear friend Vicki Hodgman

who introduced me to another lady I've admired online- Debbie Blake.

and meet those others who I have admired online- Julie Leece.

Convention would not be the same without my annual photo opportunity with Shelli !

get a bit more 'tech savvy' at MDS Class (My Digital Studio)
Be inspired by great Wow presentations, including this lovely card by Shelli-
 love that she's into layer's and vintage/shabby chic etc!

Having time out this convention from presenting or demonstrating one gets to
have a play in the Resource Centre with hands on tutorial by other lovely demos aka 
Steph Pike- who is the Upline that heads our team overall.

and shop in Memento Hall for a little keepsake or two (lots for some)
to take home 

and a chance to get all 'dolled up' on Awards night with the girls!

and an opportunity to cheer those friends like Delys Cram on as they collect awards for their fine efforts!

It wouldn't be a party without food, there were 
lots of tables like this

Dancing and a live band!
and a little place or two to duck off to for some quieter activity like the photo booth

or catch up for a chat (if your hearing is great over music LOL!)

Seeing the sights of my local state - Brisbane, Queensland

with a few Kiwi roomie mates L :-)
and finish the week having a final dinner night out with my fellow
roomies and JAI team.

A great convention experience 
and of course there is so much more, that's why we'll do much the same and better
all over again next year's convention in Melbourne.
See you there

EnjoyRuthy x




4 comments:

  1. Ruthy it was so great to meet you in person at Convention and seeing these highlights reminds me that I haven't really shared any on my blog yet! I should rectify that soon. Keep smiling my friend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great trip down "memory lane", these just made me smile Ruthy...Thank you for sharing sweet girl, you are always a delight to spend time with...shame it's only once a year. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to say, l love your new blog header..:0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls you girls since meeting you all and being part of JAI has made my yearly get together the highlight of my year!

    ReplyDelete